quinta-feira, 2 de abril de 2009

Arte 3D - Embryo III, Steve Barrett (3D)

Sou fascinada por imagens, e 3D é uma paixão que ainda não explorei.


clique na imagem para ampliá-la
Title: Embryo III
Name: Steve Barrett
Country: USA
Software: BodyPaint, CINEMA 4D, Modo, Photoshop, Poser
This is an experimental piece that I created using various 3D software. I have always enjoyed creating figurative work.My ideas usually start in my sketchbook on my morning BART train ride to San Francisco. I develop the ideas directly in 3D software and Photoshop. I equate the process to watercolor or mixed media painting.I enjoy playing around with various digital processes, because I learn something new every time. Since I am a professional creative retoucher, I finish my work in Photoshop.
Fonte: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=121&t=525740

Nenhum comentário:

Postagens populares